Friday, March 2, 2018

You're Purrfect

Hi There! I'm stopping by to share a cute action card inspired by the sketch from this month's Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge - Sketch! I'm glad they are back with another fun challenge based on fan's voting! It's been a while since I played with pattern papers. As soon as I saw this sketch I decided to make a card with layers of pattern papers. Here is my take!



First, I stamped and colored the cute fat cat from Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums and set him aside with a mini action wobbler on his back. For the background, I used a light brown shade paper with large polka dots from DCWV - The Basic Stacks paper Pad. To that, I attached one fourth inch of black and white diagonal stripe paper from My Mind's Eye - Charmed paper pad.
Next, I cut out a flag banner from American Crafts double sided paper pad using flag die from Newton's Nook - Frames & Flag die set. I cut another flag banner out of Kraft card and stamped the background with tiny paws from the same stamp set using ColorBox Dark Brown ink. Finished off the card by stamping the sentiment using StazOn black ink. Visit my Instagram @niftycrafty to view the action part of this card! That's all for today. Hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs! :)
Valliam

3 comments:

  1. super fun card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little paw prints are an adorable addition to a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete